Friday, March 5, 2010

Progress Report


Often times, a progress report will come when you're halfway to some forth-set goal... like say, halfway through a semester. I wish I could say that this progress report was coming as I approach the midway mark of completing Through the Stained Glass... but it's not. Sorry to disappoint. But any progress is worth rejoicing for this procrastinator!

So you've seen the before pictures... so this is a bit of progress toward the after. Here's the inspiration



We were awakened this morning by our dog alarm when the big truck rolled in to deliver the french doors to enclose my soon to be studio. Glad they decided to deliver today, my day off... I was expecting a call to warn of the delivery- but no such warning was given. So our backup warning (Olsen) came through as usual. He's still 100% accurate with that by the way.

So I dove in, with the help of my assistant and we made some progress today. Trying to figure out how to most efficiently get the door in place and not have the thing look like an amateur job.

Decided to get the carpet out of the way and ready to lay the laminate hardwood. Still not sure of the order of things, but at least the demo is complete.

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love the progress--now we just need to teach Olsen how to hammer and nail...or rip up the flooring (not eat it)! 143:}