Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trying to make room



I would argue that having adequate space to complete my little "project" is what has been holding me back. Not sure that argument would hold water... BUT I can always remember hearing the saying "use the proper tool for the proper job".

So in the fall of 2008 I set out to make some space. With the help of some key players... through much sweat and labor I had my own music studio. Equipped to complete the task at hand. Carefully thought out and the plan was executed....





...only problem.... We decided to move... ByeBye Studio!

So now here I sit, in my new recording space. And before I get to recording we've got some more laboring to get the "new" space recordable. Something about Olsen's tip toeing across the tile floor that doesn't work well on a recorded track. It might work if I could get him to keep time... but so far he can't keep a beat!

So here's the before:



After to follow... I've ordered the Doors to enclose my room so the ball is rolling!

No comments: