Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another day closer

... took some time today to finish up the painting. Although it's my least favorite part of any home improvement, I was able to keep my brain occupied with a Dave Ramsey Podcast (more like 4 of them) while doing this tedious painting. It's finished though... Yaahooo!


I also fitted the wallboard pieces that block in the old archway. Now just need a skilled person to come and make it look purdy. Gonna have to hire someone for that, cause I sure don't have that skill in my bag of tricks.

Tasks completed today: touchup painting of baseboards. replacing baseboards. transition painting around ceiling and window. wallboard patches. A successful day for me. Another day closer.

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE it--sorry I haven't helped much with it! Maybe I will help when recording:) As long as Olsen isn't on my seat!!

JPScraps said...

You don't like the only thing my DH likes...painting

Ruby said...

Ooh, all the best with your project! The Dave Ramsey podcasts sound like they would be worth listening to, I've only seen the website.

Natalie said...

The room looks nice, like the color! My hubby just remodeled the bathroom and guest room. It seemed like it took forever! Yikes! Never start a project at Christmas time, it will save you and your dear wife a lot of anxiety ;-)